Hi all

I am testing version 4.1.9 RC1 under Windows 7 and I just noticed that the
English spelling extension I have installed is from 2020.07.01 but Checking for
updates does not report any new version.
This is particularly odd because this extension is updated monthly (including
in January 2021).

Installing an older version of another extension does detect new versions so
this not a problem with Checking for Extension Updates but seems specific for
this extension (and maybe for others too).

Can someone confirm this problem?

Just to be clear: this is not a regression or an obstacle for the release of
4.1.9 RC1, the problem also occurs in 4.1.8

Thanks!
Pedro