So is this Mirror system Issue a blocker?

Infra expects us to say how much TB we will need per year as Download traffic.

Is anyone able to answer this question? I mean by saying a number.

If so please add it to the ticket. So the ticket can go to Infra and they worry about the Mirror system distribution. It is not our job to do this.