Hello Hao Wang,

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Hao Wang [mailto:hao...@live.com]
> Sent: Sunday, September 05, 2021 10:00 AM
> To: dev@openoffice.apache.org
> Subject: Re: OpenOffice needs better UI

- we (you and I and all who use the mailing list here) can discuss your
proposal but it won't become real but will remain only a thought in our heads.

-unlike Microsoft or Kingsoft, the AOO project is not a company, but a free
software project, here only volunteers work and decide about their own actions.
It is right to make your proposal to the volunteers here, but even if your
proposal meets with approval, that is no guarantee that it will be implemented,
because in order to do so, people must be found who want to do it voluntarily.

Jörg