Possible.

however:
I just think things are a little different, because I have been observing for
years that secrecy is becoming increasingly Secrecy (in German i mean:
"Geheimniskrämerei") here in the project, when we should actually be
cultivating openness and developing it further.

The, so to speak, radical [1] publicity/openness in ASF projects was once very
surprising for me, in the meantime this publicity/openness, at least in AOO, is
eroding more and more and this is damaging us (imho). In a free project, no one
should be afraid to stand up for their opinion in public and everyone should
also be prepared to face public criticism of their work (and possibly their
person).

Jörg

[1]
e.g. the fact that many ASF project members react with, consciously, annoyance
when you write things to them by PM that you can also write on a mailing list,
is for me an expression of this, because the tenor of this kind of reaction is
also (to my mind): write as much as possible publicly and only in really
exceptional cases by PM.