Am 10.11.21 um 11:36 schrieb Dave Barton:
On 09/11/2021 23:48, Marcus wrote:
However, I'm curious to know what you mean with "... why moderators
should hold any more of an exclusive or covert role within the ASF ..."
and why you think there is something secret?

The answer to that "baited" question is: Everybody with any kind of role
within the ASF can be identified, EXCEPT MODERATORS,
Unidentified = Hidden = Secret.

a last attempt:

https://whimsy.apache.org/roster/committee/openoffice#mail

After login you can see all mailing lists with their moderators.

Marcus

On 10/11/2021 04:25, Dave Fisher wrote
That’s ok as long as it is made clear NOT to ever contact moderator
directly about the mailing list>>>
I hope you see the conundrum being presented.

The inbox of all moderators receive posts to owner-<list>, which
effectively is direct contact, but if it is a matter of concern, let's
leave the status quo.

I really would like to end my involvement in this thread now.