The source of truth on how we build the community packages are the build
script and the config.log file, which shows exactly what packages, features,
and libraries are included. Have you ensured that all the packages from
https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/Building_Guide_AOO/Step_by_step_Linux

<https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/Building_Guide_AOO/Step_by_step_Linux>
are installed on your VM?