Hello Bidouille,

Am 30.05.22 um 08:44 schrieb Bidouille:
Hello Peter,

For example. 4.1.x and 4.2.x Translation sets do not match. Maybe
we could use Git to have a 4.2.x branch,another branch will contain
4.1.x Translation files.

Git is not a dedicated tool for translation strings
If I understood, we will have .po files and should use a specific software to
make this. After work done, pushing PRs to contribute.
IMO, this is not easy for end-users who help to contribute.

End-user should use the web frontend. in this thread we discuss how the backend works /should work.

Mechtilde Stehmann
## Apache OpenOffice
## Freie Office Suite für Linux, MacOSX, Windows und OS/2
## Debian Developer
## PGP encryption welcome
## F0E3 7F3D C87A 4998 2899  39E7 F287 7BBA 141A AD7F