Am 20.08.23 um 13:16 schrieb Aivaras Stepukonis:
Apache OpenOffice is FULLPRODUCTNAME.

I can’t remember where I saw just “OpenOffice” off the top of my head, but I’ll draw your attention to it when I come across it again.

We often use it out of convenience (PRODUCTNAME). The name change was in 2012 with AOO becoming a TLP.

But I really have no time for this discussion anymore. Maybe others have more time? ;-)

--
Pagarbiai / Sincerely,
📧 Aivaras Stepukonis <mailto:astepuko...@gmail.com>