Hi All,

Hi Arrigo,

Am 01.05.24 um 20:31 schrieb Arrigo Marchiori:
Hello All,

TL;DR: I think that keeping distinct branches for trunk and AOO42X is
good practice, and we shall work on stabilizing AOO42X. More below.
To be clear, I am not thinking of build or stability problems when I say that we cannot release AOO 4.2.0.

Even if all release blockers in AOO42X are fixed, we do not have a working release process!

Translations are outdated and we have no way to get them into our code or new strings into our translation process.

This should be a primary problem to be solved.

I would have expected that we start a discussion about improving the release process at this point.

Or at least start with a new "Roadmap" for 2024?

Regards,

   Matthias

Regards,

   Matthias