Hi Jurgen

I think it's a good idea and i suggest that we should use the new on openoffice available wiki. Of course we should stasrt when we have migrated to the new MediaWiki.

perharps less easy than just dropping an email ?
but ideally yes, so that it can be commented, and even translated

If it would be a good helper and if we think it's final we should provide the helper with the SDK for external extension developers as well.

:) yeeeeeeeees ;)

laurent

--
Laurent Godard <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> - Ingénierie OpenOffice.org
Indesko >> http://www.indesko.com