Stephan Bergmann <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> On such compilers, this warning will occur for each idlc-generated UNO
> header (com/sun/star/uno/XInterface.hpp etc.).  For reasons of
> compatibility, it is not an option to change those idlc-generated
> headers and add a virtual destructor to them.

Is there really no feasible way to close that hole? I'm perfectly fine
with the pragma solution, but still think it would be a good idea to
forbid calling base class destructors (what about declaring a
protected non-virtual destructor in XInterface?).

Cheers,

--

Thorsten

If you're not failing some of the time, you're not trying hard enough.