Hello,

talking offline here in Hamburg, we agreed that it makes sense to add
such a class.  Special tests with external tools (valgrind,
BoundsChecker) are valuable, but may not cover a problematic program
path leading to leaks, because those tests are most often run by
developers.  Using the proposed class gives easy indication that
something goes wrong in every nonpro build, like OSL_ASSERTs do.

We agreed to shift the existing checking/statistics facilities from
tools into that class (which is future work), so there will be only one
consolidated API.
For the moment
- the class will be an unpublished API in osl/diagnose.hxx, that may
change in the future
- the name will change to DebugBase (reflecting that it (potentially)
does more than just leak checking, e.g. storing construction stack
traces, counting statistics)

Did I forget anything?

regards,
-Daniel