To all the OpenOffice users who might be interesting in trying out IBM Lotus
Symphony (Beta):

   DO NOT INSTALL IBM Lotus Symphony (Beta) !!!

I tried it out.  It took over all of my OpenDoc file associations, without
warning, and installed itself into a handful of other file associations.  IT
HAS NO UNINSTALLER, SO THESE CHANGES CANNOT BE EASILY REVERSED!

Basically, it made a mess out of my registry.  Its taking me about an hour
to fix it.

WARNING: INSTALL IBM Lotus Symphony (Beta) AT YOUR OWN PERIL!