> Well I tried it out on Windows too and I could install and
> de-install it, using the "Software" option in the System
> folder. However, some associations (I think ODT or ODS) did
> not get restored correctly.

Hello Rony,

Kindly forgive my confusion.  What is the "software option in the system
folder"?  I looked in Control Panel | Add/Remove Programs and could not find
an entry for Symphony.  Then I tried rerunning the installer and it only
offered to install, as if it had never been installed.  It had no option for
repair or remove.

Allen