Hi Juergen,

I really did not want to step into this thread, but:

On Thursday 07 February 2008 23:22, Juergen Schmidt wrote:

> All people who don't like it as it is are free to leave the project and
> should spare us with this kind of discussion as long as the situation
> doesn't change.

Sorry, but this is a really dangerous attitude.  Please don't feel offended,
but it very much reminds me what we used to have in our country in the
communist era.  "You don't like it here?  Emigrate.  And don't be surprised
if you get shot during that."

I guess we all are here because we love OpenOffice.org.  And each of us has
his/her reasons for that.  So what's wrong with having his/her (different)
opinion about how it should be handled as a project?

Regards,
Jan