> On Fri, 2008-02-08 at 17:51 +0100, Juergen Schmidt wrote:
> > The project simply don't need people like you who has
> probably never
> > contributed one line of code but are very good in this kind
> of useless
> > discussion.

I must of missed this email (I did notice Michael's reply), but really, I
don't care if you like me or not, and I don't care whether you personally
consider this discussion to be useless or not.

First of all, many people make many contributions other than code.  This
includes bug reports, documentation, marketing and community support.  I
won't bother to list all the possible avenues for contribution because if
you are so myopic as to make a statement like that I will not waste my time.

In addition, as I very clearly stated, any contribution I could make has
been refused by the project.  As soon as the licensing issues are worked
out, and the project is willing to accept code licensed only under the LGPL,
then I would be willing to make contributions.  I will not be signing the
JCA, or SCA or whatever the name du-jour happens to be.  I'm sure I'm not
the only developer who feels this way.

Allen