Hi Michael,

On Fri, 2008-05-16 at 10:12 +0200, Juergen Schmidt wrote:
whatever we will use in the future it will be important that we will have a GUI editor to make the design of new dialogs much more easier than today.

        Yep; absolutely - it's in the spec. and we have a quarter-functioning
one already ;-)

Ideally a replacement for the basic dialog editor and make it more general for internal development as well as extension development (includes Basic as it does today).

        Sure - ideally :-)

A big request: please allow using scripts from any of the OOo supported scripting languages.

TIA,

---rony