Frank Schönheit - Sun Microsystems Germany wrote:
Hi Ariel,

Hi there!

[...]
so this means: "No there is no such a functionality".

Uhm - well yes, I really wasn't too explicit here :)

Well this is wrong we have at least 5 nice RSS feeds that help you to track ChildWorkspaces and MasterWorkspaces which are listed on http://eis.services.openoffice.org

Would be most fine grained control over how many mails you get (only the
ones you're really interested in), and should on the other hand be
pretty simple to implement :)
does this mean "Please, file an issue"?
In that case, who owns that (component/subcomponent/owner)?

Not sure if EIS RFEs are handled via IssueZilla, too. I'd say
component=tools, subcomponent=??, owner=bei (Bernd Eilers).

This is correct they are handled exactly this way.

Usually, Bernd is reading here and picking up easy-to-fix ideas quickly,
but an issue might help.

I already got the issue by now, thanx!

Well the fine grained control suggestes by you Frank is not as easy to implement as it might first look like: there´s lot of places where different kinds of changes to data in EIS is being made and each one would have to be reviewed and decided upon wether and what kind of mail users on such CC list should get when a change occurs. For example owners and QA Reps already get mails on status changes, so I suppose users on such a CC list should get them too except that for the situation that they are also the owner or qa rep than they should not get 2 identical mails for the event of course. And what about comments added would you want users on such a CC list to get email for that or not. And what about other minor important information like when somebody changed the location field of the CWS or just did set the flag that the CWS is help relevant would you want an extra email for that too or not and so on...

Ciao
Frank

Ciao,
Bernd