Frank Schönheit wrote:
Hi Philipp,

Btw. I'd also say that members of a CWS, as well as the owner/QA-rep,
should be handled as if they were subscribed to the CC list.
-1 the QA-Rep at least is not going to profit from these mails in the least. Even as a member I don't want these notifications, there is enough crap in my mail inbox every day already. I can see some usefulness to me as owner but actually even then I don't really want to get a mail every time one of the other one or two members commits anything; usually what they are doing is rather independent.

Not sure if we have a misunderstanding here - I was not talking about
commits, as in "svn commit". I was talking about changes to the CWS'es
administrative data in EIS - adding a comment, changing one of the CWS
properties, changing the CWS'es state, and the like. This is something
which IMO happens seldom enough so that it won't really spam your intray.

Oops, somehow I got the impression you were talking about commits. Reading the thread again I don't even see how I got that impression. Perhaps I misread "comment" for "commit" or some such.

Sorry, forget my babbling.

Kind regards, pl

--
Someone told me: "Smile and be happy, it could be worse"
And I smiled and was happy and things became worse.