Hi Frank,

Frank Schoenheit - Sun Germany - ham02 - Hamburg schrieb:
Hi Rene,

[..]

[ Seems so, do you now strictly need 1.39?

No, I think 1.34 would do, too. As said, a previous incarnation of the
CWS compiles fine with 1.34, but again, I didn't do extensive runtime
checks with this version.

The new Math libraries 'Special Functions' and 'Statistical Distribution' are not included in Boost 1.34, but first in Boost 1.35. The accuracy of those functions is ongoing work in Calc and doing it ourself has been a lot of work. Please talk with Eike about the need for that libraries.

kind regards
Regina