Hi,

On Wed, Aug 19, 2009 at 08:30:39AM +0200, Frank Schoenheit - Sun Germany -
ham02 - Hamburg wrote:
> > [ Seems so, do you now strictly need 1.39?
>
> No, I think 1.34 would do, too. As said, a previous incarnation of the
> CWS compiles fine with 1.34, but again, I didn't do extensive runtime
> checks with this version.

Well, that I understood. Sorry for me not expressing better. The code as-is
now will fail to build/work with system-boost < 1.39, I assume?

> > Then we probably should adapt the system-boost check in configure; or
> > we #ifdef it as necessary ]
>
> Ah, okay, will put this onto my TODO list (unless you volunteer, of
> course :) ).

That was the point of this question to find out what is needed :)

Grüße/Regards,

Rene