Hi Bjorn,

bjoern michaelsen - Sun Microsystems - Hamburg Germany a écrit :
On Mon, 29 Mar 2010 14:31:21 +0200
eric <eric.bach...@free.fr> wrote:

Why yet another war against Education Project  ?

No need for paranoia.

Yes, sure, since I read that I "alienate developers" and that people wrote reports about me, I really wonder ...

For the one who want to understand, the essential is there : http://marketing.openoffice.org/servlets/ReadMsg?list=dev&msgNo=29398

I won't : this is an important IRC meeting, made with students, and
it *must* be kept : this is the history of the project that you want
to delete.

Please read again what I wrote: I do not want to delete those pages,

If so, do not write they will be deleted.

Best Regards and thanks to all who helped out,

If you remove the IRC meeting, I'll stop immediately to contribute to the OpenOffice.org Wiki, and I'll publically explain what happened.

Is it really that hard to add [[Category:Education/Minutes]] to the
text that you copy-pasted? I dont think so. You probably could have
done that on all Education Minutes currently on the Wiki in less time
it took you to write this mail.

Sure, if presented/asked differently, this would have been no problem at all.

Regards,
Eric cBachard

--
Education Project: