eric b wrote (30-03-10 08:51)
Le 30 mars 10 à 08:45, Cor Nouws a écrit :
eric wrote (31-03-10 10:18)
bjoern michaelsen - Sun Microsystems - Hamburg Germany a écrit :
eric <eric.bach...@free.fr> wrote:

Why yet another war against Education Project  ?
No need for paranoia.
Yes, sure, since I read that I "alienate developers" and that people wrote reports about me, I really wonder ... For the one who want to understand, the essential is there : http://marketing.openoffice.org/servlets/ReadMsg?list=dev&msgNo=29398

Pls be brave here Eric, and point to your lacking response on the reply to that mail.

Please explain me who wrote reports about me, and point me the content of these reports.

I have no idea what reports Louis talked about, if it were written ones or just conversations or whatever.

And I quote my reply:
" I read in the log that you "seems" to do so.
And also I read in the log that Louis is willing to communicate with you
and Alexandro.
That is why we in the council have attention for this and invite you
over and again to communicate in details about not specific complaints
that you make.
Because we do need to understand your reasons and experiences."

Looking at this specific thread here (and on d...@education, where it started), it is obvious that the way Bjoern wrote things down, gave you the idea that it was a war against the Education Project. Which is a pity. But happily by now it is clear that that was not the case.

Best,
Cor

--
 >> Your office 2010 software: the new OpenOffice.org <<

Cor Nouws
  - ideas/remarks for the community council?
  - http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Community_Council