Hi,

Le 30 mars 10 à 08:45, Cor Nouws a écrit :
eric wrote (31-03-10 10:18)
bjoern michaelsen - Sun Microsystems - Hamburg Germany a écrit :
eric <eric.bach...@free.fr> wrote:

Why yet another war against Education Project  ?
No need for paranoia.
Yes, sure, since I read that I "alienate developers" and that people wrote reports about me, I really wonder ... For the one who want to understand, the essential is there : http://marketing.openoffice.org/servlets/ReadMsg?list=dev&msgNo=29398

Pls be brave here Eric, and point to your lacking response on the reply to that mail.

Please explain me who wrote reports about me, and point me the content of these reports.

Thanks,
Eric Bachard

--
qɔᴉɹə