Hi all,

Andreas Bartel wrote (30-03-10 00:48)
Thorsten Behrens wrote:

With some interest I've read all the contributions in this discussion.
I've been learning a lot about differences and interference of product and project etc. etc.

I support Martins idea, that he likes to see a broad representation in the council, as we have written down here and there.

Thinking about this today, I have the impression that the practical influence on the councils work is not at all that much visible. Far less than for example the individual qualities of council members. Apart from that, and seeing the very few concerns reg. his qualities in the discussion, it looks OK to 'give Thorsten the benefit of the doubt', and trust that he not only will be looking and debating with the other council members from - what the hack ;-) - developers perspective.

The discussion I have read on these lists, is also in valuable in the sense that it shows support from members in various parts of the community. That can help us to feel confident, that the desired broader representation where this discussion started with, will not suffer from Thorsten being a council member. On the contrary, picking I look forward to pick up our normal work in the council again, with focussing on chances and cooperation.

Does this make sense to others as well?

Kindest regards,
Cor

--
 >> Your office 2010 software: the new OpenOffice.org <<

Cor Nouws
  - ideas/remarks for the community council?
  - http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Community_Council