Hi,

I redo configure again and then tried to do below

$./bootstrap

dmake present in /ooo-build-3.2.1.4/build/ooo320-m19/solenv/unxlngr/bin/dmake
dmake copied to /ooo-build-3.2.1.4/build/ooo320-m19/solenv/unxlngr/bin/dmake

$source LinuxX86Env.Set.sh

$build
build -- version: -

ERROR: dmake: Command not found. Please rerun bootstrap

Why I got an error about dmake? To be honest, it is very tough to
build every module without error.
So I really wanna build it saperately if I meet some errors.

Thank you so much,
Soohong