Dear  Rene Engelhard,

On Fri, Aug 27, 2010 at 2:30 PM, Rene Engelhard <r...@openoffice.org> wrote:
> On Fri, Aug 27, 2010 at 12:53:48PM -0700, Soohong Min wrote:
>> But, I wonder what is difference between
>> /usr/lib/openoffice/basis3.1/program/libavmediali.so and above file.
>
> The one is the system-version of it (of OOo 3.1!) and for Intel,
> and what you compiled is 3.2.1 and arm.
>
> Obvious, no?

Yes. I tried to compile 3.2.1 for ARM.

>> Because this directory, /usr/lib/openoffice/basis3.1/program/, has
>> same file name compared to

There is some error. My directory is /usr/oo-311/basis3.1/program/
includes (*lr) files
BTW, I wonder after bin/ooinstall, I see the files (li) is searched in
log instead of lr files in the middle of registering UNO component.
So I got error message - cannotregisterexception error ( not loaded ...)

Actually, while building some modules, I got error messages /lib/....
They cannot find *lr files so I modified original (li) into (lr).
Thus, solver/320/lib/unxlngr.pro/lib includes li and lr at the same
time.

It is quite difficult to understand my condition and I don't know how
to fix them.
Please let me know.

Thank you so much,

Soo