Hi,

Patrick Weber wrote:
> Just wanted to congratulate whoever was involved in the development of
> the Export tab.

+1. I guess it was TomH's work and there's no reason not to announce
such a major development on the lists (for the benefit of those who
don't use the trac RSS feed). If it hadn't been for Andy's mention I'd
probably still tell people to download map tiles and glue them together
if they want a quick bitmap ;-)

Apart from being useful to create a default styled map, the Export tab
gives me the excellent rebuke to anyone who says "why don't you use
Google": "Sure, where's *their* Export tab?".

Good work!

Bye
Frederik