If you had 30 traces down a road and no dop information and you
derived a centre line, using only the lat lons of the 30 different
traces, how much less precise would the result be than taking 30
traces with dop info and figuring out a centre line?

Stefan and Oliver - if you really believe that the community have been
brainwashed by Garmin, what's your plan of action to reverse the
brainwashing and liberate our minds?

On Sun, Sep 21, 2008 at 10:54 PM, Stefan de Konink <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Nick Black