Hello,

We have just seen that a portion of the map I edited yesterday with
Potlatch is now really broken, is missing lots of points and has its
history broken.

http://openstreetmap.org/?lat=44.86196&lon=24.89171&zoom=16&layers=B000FTTT

This is easily visible when comparing mapnik and osmarender views and
confronting them with the data.

What's even more weirder is the fact that if I try to edit with
Potlatch, the way is displayed correctly, as if stale data was read of
as if Mapnik's data was read.

I tried to use JOSM and I saw that the broken data is shown (the
straight line, not the old good data).

I also tried changing the browser and the bug is reproducible (on
Firefox and on Epiphany; platform is Debian GNU/Linux amd64 (x86_64) ).

Please help, this is the worst bug I've seen in Potlatch and it has a
huge impact on its usability and reliability. At the same time, I am
starting to get worried about the correctness of the data I am seeing
and I am worried about Potlatch trashing the data is touching.

--
Regards,
EddyP