Hi,

Matt Amos wrote:
> it might be possible, however, to catch the error in the diff parsing
> routine and continue with the next element of the upload, returning
> the error in the diffResult. bearing in mind that the second or later
> errors may be caused by previous errors, if this behaviour is
> preferable to the client devs then it can be changed.

I think the way it works now is exactly right; I would not want the
server to apply half of my diff upload and come back with errors for the
other half. Any error in a diff upload means that the user was working
on a dataset that was outdated in one way or another, and it is the user
who must then decide how to proceed.

(And it is the editor who must enable the user to proceed of course ;-)

Bye
Frederik