Are you serious?
What about the guy that wants to use any kind of routing software to go from A to B? if streets are not connected in a place where nobody cares this means he will get redirected over some areas where people care.

All of today's routing software ignores route relations. I predict that no future routing software will use them either. And street connectivity correction to TIGER is not something that can be done automatically.

I'm not anti-bot; even this auto relation proposal could turn out to be useful - as long as it is demonstrated offline rather than just blindly uploading it all and hoping it might have a positive effect.