Le 28.10.19 à 15:29, Greg Troxel a écrit :
>    Is Merkaator a reasonable choice for OSM editing, it terms of working
>    with current APIs and preset notions?

I never use it myself but accord to the stat, it's still in use
in the top 10 of end-user editor.
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Editor_usage_stats

>    Is there any reason why someone would choose to use merkaator rather
>    than josm (other than wanting to use it on a platform where Java is
>    unavailable)?

tastes and colours are an irrational argument.

But seeing that even the screenshot seems to have disappeared from the
site, it gives the impression of abandonment due to lack of time