Very interesting. You actually implemented the "run" handler.
 The "init" handler is still a stub, if I understood correctly.

Can I use your code? You know, you should have signed the contributor agreement
(as I did) and place the code under the Apache license...

--
  Michele Sciabarra
  mich...@sciabarra.com