I'm on the general mailing list for Apache Incubator, I like to see how
other projects are progressing in their incubation towards graduation.

This week I notice that the Apache FreeMaker project sent out the Vote for
resolution to graduate to TLP [2]

One thing caught my eye is their Maturity Model Status Wiki Page [3], Is a
series of tables in each category with a status column, with each status
backed up by a reference link.

I proposed that for Apache OpenWhisk we copy this status page, and we use
it to track our status for maturity and eventually include when we send out
the vote for graduation when we get there.

This status page can live in the release repo [4] or the cwiki [5]

I'm favor of creating a markdown file in the release repo /docs/
maturity_model_status.md

But I'm OK if someone thinks the cwiki is better place.

What do you think about this proposal?

--Carlos

[1] gene...@incubator.apache.org
[2]