Mark
   this maturity requirements page I'm proposing will not replace the
Openwhisk status page [1]

As you can see int he FreeMaker vote they also include valid project status
page [2]

But maturity page in addition of status page will need to provide in the
graduation vote is my opinion.

-- Carlos
[1] http://incubator.apache.org/projects/openwhisk.html
[2] http://incubator.apache.org/projects/freemarker.html