To: dev@openwhisk.apache.org
From: Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@apache.org>
Date: 07/03/2018 04:33AM
Subject: No test code in the release? (was: [DISCUSS] Release Apache OpenWhisk
0.9.0-incubating: main OpenWhisk module)

Hi,

On Mon, Jul 2, 2018 at 10:52 PM Vincent S Hou <s...@us.ibm.com> wrote:
> ...I have proposed a PR fixing all the issues raised in this mail thread:
> https://github.com/apache/incubator-openwhisk-release/pull/218 ...

I noticed the "Since this release does not ship the code of test
cases.." comment there.

What's the plan for these test cases, are they part of a separate module?

If yes, I think future releases of these modules should be synced, so
that people know which set of tests to use against a version of the
core release.

This is not an urgent problem, I'm just trying to understand the idea.

-Bertrand