Hello all,

In my efforts to work a Kanative Whisk, I reached the point where I have a kit
with tekton-pipelines, knatve-serving building an actionlooop based runtime.
Now I need to implement a controller, in order to use the existing wsk tooling.

I know there is a prototype kwsk implementation made by redhat,  written in Go
but looks like it is obsolete and unfinished, and to the best of my knowledge,
abandoned.

I would like to resume the effort of writing an updated controller. I actually
already have a prototype using the Julia language. Julia is really awesome,
Python simplicity and Go speed, but I feed the community would disagree on
using Julia.  Of course if I am wrong... let me know because that would be my
preferred choice.

However, I feel that,  given our Scala background, Rust would be a much better
choice for the KnativeWhisk controller.  So I propose to use Rust for the
KwhiskController.

What does the community think of the proposal?

--
  Michele Sciabarra
  mich...@sciabarra.com