Hi all,

Moritz it is great idea. I have already thought about it. We must have improved the tests.
I also told about it with my team in S7design.
We are doing a lot with tests, and we often have to clean up VM where the tests are run.
We try to took care about this with Selenium tests, as you mentioned on way that directly entities are deleted from DB. The problem is in case the test is not completed successfully. In this situation the cleaning up is not executed.
I think that we can solve this issue with transactions.

I also made some scripts which clean up and restore system in the state that had been before testing. It is not for public purpose, it looks like hacking and hardcode  scripts ;)
I believe that your idea is much better. I like it. I am sure that I will look into this and try to do something like this. To be honest I don't have enough experience about it now, but so the challenge is bigger :)

I believe it could be good improvement for testing.

Regards
Zoran
S7Design

Sent from my BlackBerry® PlayBook™