Hi Martin,

I just tried to do as you suggested, creating a file called AS400.pm into
Kernel/Config/Files with this:

package Kernel::Config::Files::AS400;
use strict;
use warnings;
no warnings 'redefine';
use utf8;
sub Load {
    my ($File, $Self) = @_;

     $Self->{CustomerCompany} = {
        CustomerCompanySearchFields => ['customer_id', 'name', 'as400',
'brand'],
        Map                       => [

# var, frontend, storage, shown (1=always,2=lite), required, storage-type,
http-link, readonly
            [ 'CustomerTypeID',         'Customer Type',
 'customer_company_types_id',    0, 0, 'int', '', 0 ],
            [ 'CustomerCompanyAS400',   'System',       'as400',        1,
0, 'var', '', 0 ],
            [ 'CustomerCompanyBrand',   'Brand',        'brand',        1,
0, 'var', '', 0 ],
            [ 'CustomerCompanyParentCustID',    'Main Dealer Code',
'parent_custid',        1, 0, 'var', '', 0 ],
            [ 'CustomerCompanyParentCompName',  'Main Dealer Name',
'parent_compname',      1, 0, 'var', '', 0 ],
            [ 'PaymentsID',             'Payments',     'payments_id',  0,
0, 'int', '', 0 ],
            [ 'ValidID',                'Valid',        'valid_id',     0,
1, 'int', '', 0 ],
        ],
    };

}
1;

Unfortunately, even after a RebuildConfig and DeleteCache those fields does
not show up in Customer Company creation.
Do I need to put the whole Self->{CustomerCompany} object here or only my
customization should be put in?

> [...]
> like ZZZAAuto.pm (implementing a Load method). $Self in there is the
> ConfigObject that you can modify as you wish.
>
> Best regards,
>
> Martin Gruner
> Team Lead R&D
>
> OTRS AG
> Bahnhofplatz 1a
> 94315 Straubing
>
> T: +49 (0)6172 681988 0
> F: +49 (0)9421 56818 18
> I:  www.otrs.com/
>
> Geschäftssitz: Bad Homburg, Amtsgericht: Bad Homburg, HRB 10751, USt-Nr.:
> DE256610065
> Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender: Burchard Steinbild, Vorstand: André Mindermann
> (Vorsitzender), Christopher Kuhn, Sabine Riedel
>
> Mobile Kommunikation und transparente Prozesse - Mit der OTRS Business
> Solution™ Managed 5 schnell und ohne eigene IT-Ressourcen starten  - Jetzt
> neue Features entdecken und bestellen
>
> https://www.otrs.com/neu-in-otrs-business-solution-5-mobile-kommunikation-transparente-prozesse/?lang=de
>
> > Am 01.03.2016 um 12:27 schrieb Finetti, Stefano <
> sfine...@lynx-international.com>:
> >
> > Hi,
> >
> > a simple question (I think). Is it possible to move CustomerCompany
> configurations that are stored into main Config.pm file into a different
> file?
> >
> > What I'd like to achieve is a module that adds some option to the
> Customer Company management in OTRS (for example, type of customer, the erp
> system they use, and stuff like that. I can easily add this fields in the
> customer_company table and mapping fields in Config.pm, but this prevents
> me from creating an installable module, because I can't (or at least, I
> think I shouldn't) change Config.pm file during the installation of an OTRS
> module.
> >
> > It would be great to create a - let's say - CustomerCompanyConfig.pm in
> /Kernel/Config/ or Kernel/Config/Files/ storing details from
> CustomerCompany, to avoid tampering with Config.pm file.
> >
> > I think this is not possible now, am I wrong?
> > --
> > Lynx International Srl
> > Stefano Finetti
> > http://www.lynx-international.com
> >
> > Lynx International Srl is a part of AXED Group
> > Via Pier Luigi Nervi e/3 - Torre 6 - 04100 Latina
> >

> > This e-mail and any files transmitted contain documentation which is
> highly confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or
> entity to whom they are addressed. All written data and other information
> in the documentation is and shall remain the property of the disclosing
> party. If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby formally
> notified that any disclosure, dissemination, forwarding, storing, copying
> or use of any of the information is strictly prohibited and will be legally
> pursued. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and
> destroy the documentation including deletion of the same from any computer.

*Lynx International Srl*
*Stefano Finetti*
*http://www.lynx-international.com <http://www.lynx-international.com>*