Hi,

> Maruan Sahyoun <sahy...@fileaffairs.de> hat am 28. November 2013 um 20:56
> geschrieben:
>

> Hi,
>
> I started documenting the PDFBox implementation state with regards to the PDF
> Spec. A (very early) attempt can be found at
Thanks again for your efforts to improve our documentation.

> http://pdfbox.staging.apache.org/docs/1.8.2/pdfcoverage.html
>
> Apart from the details available and the completion necessary is there
> something specific you would expect from such a document? The more details we
> would like to cover the more effort is required so this table can only provide
> a rough overview.

Maybe we should add 2 more columns:
- one to devide the description into subitems if necessary, e.g. encryption
algos, different kinds of pattern etc.
- one to describe how PDFBox supports a specific feature, such as "read/r",
"write/w"

WDYT?

> BR
>
> Maruan