Thanks All for your comments.

So shall we wait for 4.3 to be available. We are using 4.2 right now and
when we enabled tracing it already crashed down the HBase. Also, what is
exact release date of 4.3.

Few more doubts from my side -
1) What is best way to upgrade Phoenix. At HBase level, we can easily
replace old jar with new one and restart the HBase.
But there are many Java project which uses phoenix jars and they also need
to be updated/compiled. Any best practices.
2) Is there any development/JIRA on creating workload management system
where we can set/upgrade/downgrade the priority query level/user level, set
decision parameters to abort phoenix query.

Many Thanks
Pari

--
Cheers,