Hi Stefan,

wasn't really planning on doing a "thanks" page, but more a "we think this is a
good idea and support it" sort of thing.

Chris

´╗┐Am 02.02.18, 11:49 schrieb "Stefan Bodewig" <bode...@apache.org>:

    On 2018-02-02, Christofer Dutz wrote:

    > There is quite a number of companies that support us, even if they are
    > not actively communicating here or doing any coding. Some are
    > providing Software, others are supporting the most vital part:
    > Information. I would like to add a page at a rather prominent location
    > of our web-presence, where companies publically supporting us can be
    > listed with their company logo and how they are helping us.

    I'm sure you are aware of
    http://www.apache.org/foundation/marks/linking#projectthanks so there
    are certain expectations about the content of the thanks page.

    You (= the folks who actually write code as opposed to me who watches
    from the sidelines) know best which contributions really helped and
    whether it warrants adding a thanks page. I agree it might encourage
    other companies who are active in this area to help out with specs and
    clarifications.

    Stefan