Hi,

It looks to me that some of the tests are just here to increase coverage and we
seem to be missing unit test for some of the more simple classes. Perhaps
there’s a bit too much focus on the happy path and we’re not always checking
boundary conditions and the like. Obviously this is a good start but do you
think we can improve on this?

I just checked in some tests for ByteValue and you note that one of the tests
is failing due to a (minor) issue in the code. It's easily fixed but I think it
illustrates the point that this sort of mistake is easy to make and easy to
find via unit tests. There’s no finger of blame here, I make those sort of
mistakes (and more) as well. Even more reason to have tests :-)

Thanks,
Justin