Hi Julian,

version 2 should now be quite different ... I started reworking my original
proposal and decided to revert that an start a second proposal.
My first did address some parts needing cleaning up, but I still wasn't quite
satisfied with it. So I did another more radical refactoring.

If you reload the second there should be a lot of differences.

I just hit "save" a few minutes ago however ... but now I'm quite happy with
it. So please have another look at the second proposal.

And please, maybe add your own proposal ... my versions are just Brainstorming
from my side.

My favorite is currently "Chris' Proposal 2" ;-)

Chris