Hi Chris,

[1] no need to supply a text to „ PlcInvalidFieldException“ as it only requires
you to supply the field name.
[2] using junit5 for parameterd tests seems to be a big relief :)

You should add a Pull-Request with WIP: (work in progress fix) so we can add
remarks like above inline as they are not really worth a mail on the mailing
list. What do you think.

Sebastian