It isn’t listed on the website is it?

On February 22, 2019 at 04:26:08, Christofer Dutz (christofer.d...@c-ware.de)
wrote:

But if we had a separate list, I would prefer that than directing things to
commits@.

We intentionally didn't have more than dev and commits as the incubator
likes it's podlings to have a reduced number of lists at the start as this
way community is better built. Otherwise you'll just feel lost in empty
lists.

Chris

Outlook für Android<https://aka.ms/ghei36> herunterladen

________________________________
From: Julian Feinauer <j.feina...@pragmaticminds.de>
Sent: Friday, February 22, 2019 9:38:48 AM
To: dev@plc4x.apache.org
Subject: Re: [DISCUSS] Send Jira emails to dev@plc4x.apache.org?

Hi,

I agree with Chris... I would start with our dev@ list and monitor it and
go over to a separate list when necessary.

Julian

Am 22.02.19, 09:29 schrieb "Tim Mitsch" <t.mit...@pragmaticindustries.de>:

I don’t know the amount of work that has to be spent on creating a new list
for those kind of notifications.
But with this project continouusly growing and growing maybe also
ticket-count and stuff like this will rise, so i can understand Otto
concern.
If it’s possible (and could be done in a tolerable amount of time) i like
the idea of splitting mailing-list into dev-stuff (feature and discussions)
and orga-stuff (issues,commits)

Best
Tim