+1

Am 26.02.19, 13:29 schrieb "Christofer Dutz" <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>:

    In the new Apache Training podling someone came up with something cool ...

    How about sending Issue creates to dev@ and issues@ and all updates and
closes just to @issues
    This way we are informed for something new coming in and are not spammed by
updates?

    I really like this idea

    Chris

    Am 22.02.19, 16:32 schrieb "Christofer Dutz" <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>:

        Thanks for that ... I just added it to the pom.xml ... should appear in
a while.

        Chris