Hi,

> some clarification... this repo currently hosts two things... some code
> snippets (really messy) and the draft version for the paper (like really
> really early draft).

If any of the code appears in the paper and is not clearly licensed under a
compatible license then it’s unlikely PLC4X can use it.

> And I also want to avoid that someone just takes the paper and submits it
> somewhere with his own name as author…

And the problem with that is? Even under the most permissive licenses they
generally need to acknowledge the original copyright owners.

> But I wanted to share also this Paper effort with the community to give
> everybody the chance to participate in this paper as it is so strongly
> related to plc4x.

IMO Putting it in a private repo is not sharing it with the community but the
choice to do so is yours.

Thanks,
Justin