+1

I see no issue in handling the first contact directly and then report it here
like you did

Am 29.04.19, 14:31 schrieb "Christofer Dutz" <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>:

    Hi all,

    I just wanted to tell you that I was contacted today by Microsoft Azure
Team as well as another Company as a direct result of the media coverage
following our graduation.

    MS seems to be looking for more efficient ways than OPC-UA to get PLC data
into their Azure IoT cloud as well as accessing non-OPC-UA devices … I sent him
some information and hope the interest remains.

    The other company is thinking about giving us some
drivers/specs/information that could help with the stalled S7-TIA protocol
implementation as well as add Heidenhain and Fanuc PLCs to our list.

    All have asked for more information. I have prepared individual packages
and sent it to them.

    As soon as there is more concrete things to discuss I’ll take it back here
… I guess till then I’m assuming it’s ok for you all that I pre-process such
requests the way I have been doing?